suck it and see mirror lens

Old August 25th 09, 03:47 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
howie

Default suck it and see mirror lens

just to say that after my second hand suck it mirror 'didnt' and fell
off -probably my fault -(lanyard saved the mirror itself) causing the lens
to disappear on a busy A road i contacted pyramid products who very kindly
sent me a replacement FOC.Credit where its due - excellent service.
Howie

Old August 26th 09, 10:42 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Eponius

"howie" wrote in message
just to say that after my second hand suck it mirror 'didnt' and fell
off -probably my fault -(lanyard saved the mirror itself) causing the lens
to disappear on a busy A road i contacted pyramid products who very kindly
sent me a replacement FOC.Credit where its due - excellent service.
Howie

Well, they're crap mirrors - made in China for pennies, and sold at a huge
profit. So, they could well afford to bung you a freebie.

Just about the most awful mirrors that I've seen in nearly thirty years of
towing! - the glass (in the one's that I've seen ) had so much distortion
that it appeared as if it had been salvaged from a hall-of-mirrors
fairground booth.

Old August 27th 09, 06:52 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Lofty

"Eponius" wrote in message

"howie" wrote in message
just to say that after my second hand suck it mirror 'didnt' and fell
off -probably my fault -(lanyard saved the mirror itself) causing the
lens to disappear on a busy A road i contacted pyramid products who very
kindly sent me a replacement FOC.Credit where its due - excellent
service.
Howie

Well, they're crap mirrors - made in China for pennies, and sold at a huge
profit. So, they could well afford to bung you a freebie.

Just about the most awful mirrors that I've seen in nearly thirty years of
towing! - the glass (in the one's that I've seen ) had so much distortion
that it appeared as if it had been salvaged from a hall-of-mirrors
fairground booth.

All pyramid stuff I've had has been crap, I will never buy their products
again

Lofty