Web site test please....

Old August 26th 09, 12:59 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Darren Bull

Default Web site test please....

I have had this idea for a while, this is a rough site to find out if the
concept works. Have a look see what you think.
www.idealcaravan4u.co.uk
Regards
Darren

Old August 26th 09, 03:28 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Roger Mills

Darren Bull wrote:

I have had this idea for a while, this is a rough site to find out if
the concept works. Have a look see what you think.
www.idealcaravan4u.co.uk
Regards
Darren

I think that the concept is valid and that those new to caravanning will
probably find it useful.

The section on towing weights had probably ought to contain some information
about limitations imposed by different classes of driving licence since new
drivers (since 1997 I think) - and those over 70 - don't automatically get
the same towing entitlement that most of the rest of us enjoy.

I suggest also that getting a few people to proof-read it for typos would be
a good idea. There aren't too many, but I noticed one or two instances of
'there' for 'their', 'insure' for 'ensure', 'with out' for 'without' etc.
--
Cheers,
Roger

Old August 26th 09, 04:42 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Darren Bull

Thanks for that, got a few idea's on things to add.I didn't want to go to
far if the idea wasn't any good, but as you said I think it will be useful.
English wasn't my best subject, having worked with caravans for 20 years,
its not got any better!
Regards
Darren