Type Pressure? - Newbie

Old August 30th 09, 09:02 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.rec.camping
Dave D

Default Type Pressure? - Newbie

"GrannieAnnie" wrote in message

"Mark" wrote in message
news
General advice seems to be set them to what the van says, usually on the
inside of the drivers door.

And yes, this is the only newsgroup for motorhomes in the uk!

Mark

GrannieAnnie wrote:
Hi
We have just bought an Autocruise Pioneer Perez (most like the
Wentworth).
Vehicle is a Peugeot Boxer LWB.

What should the tyre pressure be?

Thanks

Annie

PS Is this the only newsgroup for motorhome owners? There doesn't seem
as much activity as in the caravan newsgroup.

Thanks for your reply Mark.

Is it always this quiet or is everyone on holiday?

Annie

Annie, I am a caravanner and have been subscribing to uk.rec.caravanning for
about ten years. I keep an eye on this one and uk.rec.camping as we have
similar problems, we end up in similar places and I used to be a tent camper
anyway. I think of our caravan as a 'hard tent'.
A lot of people are away at the moment but I do believe over the ten years I
have subscribed to the caravan group that almost, I say again with
trepidation, almost, almost everything important we older subscribers have
to say has been said many times. Also even the newest people now using
computers will learn how to use a search engine like Google and this will
direct them to answers for most problems and they do not need a newsgroup
for advice as some of us did ten years ago.
In the last eight years I have spent 25% of my life on campsites, mainly in
France but also in Britain, Belgium, Holland, Germany, Spain and a touch
into Poland and Czech Republic. I am socially gregarious (my wife calls me a
gasbag) and I have chatted with hundreds of campers during this time but
have never met anybody who subscribes to newsgroups. In fact amongst all my
friends and relations I do not know anybody who does so we must be a rare
animal. Anyhow I love the NGs and have learnt much over the years.
As I have mentioned the other NGs I have decided to crosspost it.
Regards
Dave.