PLUG-IN-SYSTEMS PMS 1 WIRING DIAGRAM

Old September 7th 09, 11:44 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
John Bridge

Default PLUG-IN-SYSTEMS PMS 1 WIRING DIAGRAM

Does anyone know were I could obtain a wiring diagram for the above, P-I-S
do not seem to be trading anymore. TIA

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4378 (20090828) __________

http://www.eset.com

Old September 7th 09, 01:45 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Dribbler[_2_]

"John Bridge" wrote in message
Does anyone know were I could obtain a wiring diagram for the above, P-I-S
do not seem to be trading anymore. TIA

---------
I have Googled and come up with several other requests for the same.
One this link, there are several email addys of those requesting it. You may
wish to email them and ask if they were successful?
http://www.reviewcentre.com/vt107015..._orderasc.html

Kay

Old September 7th 09, 02:51 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
John Bridge

"Dribbler" wrote in message

"John Bridge" wrote in message
Does anyone know were I could obtain a wiring diagram for the above,
P-I-S do not seem to be trading anymore. TIA

---------
I have Googled and come up with several other requests for the same.
One this link, there are several email addys of those requesting it. You
may wish to email them and ask if they were successful?
http://www.reviewcentre.com/vt107015..._orderasc.html

Kay

Hi Kay,
Thanks for your reply, I have already Googled and came up with the same
result as
you and emailed the other requesters with no replies as yet.