Can't get this size tyre.

Old September 22nd 09, 10:42 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

Default Can't get this size tyre.

Got a Bailey Pageant Majestic 2003 supplied with and in handbook 185/65R14
Load 90 tyres.
Need urgent replacements, impossible to get replacements I'm being told by
tyre suppliers.
Can any other size be fitted to the 5 1/2 J x 14 H2 ET30 steel rims, and
be safe?
Or in worst case a change of steel rim as well.

Any advice welcomed.

Old September 22nd 09, 01:11 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
artleknock

On Tue, 22 Sep 2009 11:42:17 +0100, "David"
wrote:

Got a Bailey Pageant Majestic 2003 supplied with and in handbook 185/65R14
Load 90 tyres.
Need urgent replacements, impossible to get replacements I'm being told by
tyre suppliers.
Can any other size be fitted to the 5 1/2 J x 14 H2 ET30 steel rims, and
be safe?
Or in worst case a change of steel rim as well.

Any advice welcomed.

Trailertek do one

http://www.trailertek.com/acatalog/14_inch_tyres.html
Old September 22nd 09, 03:08 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

"artleknock" wrote in message

Trailertek do one

http://www.trailertek.com/acatalog/14_inch_tyres.html

Thanks.
I have resolved the problem by going to the main dealer of the caravan who
as supplied one steel rim, new valves and fully fitted 2 tyres of the same
make as now, Trailermax for 165 total. Does not seem too bad a price.

FREESAT HD as it is now it is a joke.

Old September 25th 09, 11:27 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
John Webster

Go to www.mytyres.co.uk and search. I found one make at 52. I have used
MyTyres successfully in the past.

Old September 25th 09, 03:53 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

"John Webster" wrote in message
Go to www.mytyres.co.uk and search. I found one make at 52. I have used
MyTyres successfully in the past.

Thanks, but already reported I got them at 70 fully fitted at main Bailey
agent.
I guess you have to add fitting, valve and old disposal costs to the 52 so
I did compareable.

Since Bailey have advised I should look for a next up Load Index tyre.
( In fact those fitted by Dealer are 93.)

FREESAT HD as it is now it is a joke.