mains power problems

Old October 3rd 09, 07:46 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
richard seed

Default mains power problems

I have just aquired a new second hand caravan . each time I try to
plug in the mains cable all crcuit breakers go . An ideas as to the
problems . Could it be a problem with the polarity of the system ?

seduraed
Old October 3rd 09, 08:21 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Woody[_3_]

"richard seed" wrote in message
I have just aquired a new second hand caravan . each time I try
plug in the mains cable all crcuit breakers go . An ideas as to
the
problems . Could it be a problem with the polarity of the
system ?

seduraed

New secondhand? Hmmmm

Could you clarify. When you plug the mains in is it the breakers
inside the van that trip or the breakers on the supply side? If
the former is it the breakers (how many?) or the RCD that trips?

--
Woody

harrogate three at ntlworld dot com

Old October 4th 09, 08:40 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
richard seed

sorted just my stupidity I conected up one of the plugg Back to front
, re wired all works now thanks or the response :-}