Caravan Awning for Free

Old October 7th 09, 11:18 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
John Webster

Default Caravan Awning for Free

We have recently bought a new awning, and rather than dump the old, I
thought it would be worth mentioning here. It is a Trio, 2.5m deep, to
fit a van of 980cm. It also has an annexe on the end. It is complete
with poles, but no pegs. If anyone would like to take it away, they are
very welcome. Please ring me on 01285 655421. We are in south east
Gloucestershire, 15 miles north of Swindon.
Old October 8th 09, 11:34 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Roger Mills

John Webster wrote:

Geoff Lane wrote:
John Webster wrote in news:rsSdnQxC3
:

We have recently bought a new awning, and rather than dump the old,
I thought it would be worth mentioning here. It is a Trio, 2.5m
deep, to fit a van of 980cm. It also has an annexe on the end. It
is complete with poles, but no pegs. If anyone would like to take
it away, they are very welcome. Please ring me on 01285 655421. We
are in south east Gloucestershire, 15 miles north of Swindon.

In the unlikely event of it not shifting here, you might like to
consider your local Freecycle group (
http://www.freecycle.org/)

HTH,

Geoff

Thanks for the tip

John

No - the idea of Freecycle is that it *avoids* taking things to the tip! g

Just a word of warning - the organisers of many of the UK-based Freecycle
groups have fallen out big time with the US-based 'owners' of the
organisation, and have joined a UK-based group called Freegle instead, so to
find your local group, you may need to visit
http://www.ilovefreegle.org/groups/
--
Cheers,
Roger

Old October 8th 09, 04:46 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Harry Bloomfield[_2_]

Roger Mills explained on 08/10/2009 :
Just a word of warning - the organisers of many of the UK-based Freecycle
groups have fallen out big time with the US-based 'owners' of the
organisation, and have joined a UK-based group called Freegle instead, so to
find your local group, you may need to visit
http://www.ilovefreegle.org/groups/

--

If you were subscribed to the local freecycle, you continue to be
subscribed to the new Freegle. Thanks for the explanation, I did wonder

Harry (M1BYT) (L)
http://www.ukradioamateur.co.uk

Old October 9th 09, 06:21 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Liz Hall

I would like to have joined but can't find one for the new City of Milton
Keynes which seems odd
Liz

. uk...

Old October 9th 09, 06:32 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Geoff Lane[_2_]

"Liz Hall" wrote in
:

I would like to have joined but can't find one for the new City of
Milton Keynes which seems odd

Here you go: http://snurl.com/sf8uc

(resolves to: http://www.freecycle.org/group/United%20Kingdom/South%
20East/Milton%20Keynes)