Sat-Nav specifically for Caravans & Campervans

Old November 5th 09, 06:15 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Richard Cole

Default Sat-Nav specifically for Caravans & Campervans

Spotted this on an RSS feed from pocket lint

http://www.pocket-lint.com/news/2930...tware-launches

Looks OK for less than 80.

Richard
--
http://www.caravanningnow.co.uk
I am always exact and precise (more or less).
Old November 5th 09, 06:47 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
GrahamW

"Richard Cole" wrote in message
Spotted this on an RSS feed from pocket lint

http://www.pocket-lint.com/news/2930...tware-launches

Looks OK for less than 80.

Richard
--

So that's 400 for the Sat-Nav + 80 for the software. And that looks OK to
you?

Graham

--

What if the Hokey Cokey IS what it's all about?

Old November 5th 09, 07:27 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Woody[_3_]

"GrahamW" wrote in message
"Richard Cole" wrote in message
Spotted this on an RSS feed from pocket lint

http://www.pocket-lint.com/news/2930...tware-launches

Looks OK for less than 80.

Richard
--

So that's 400 for the Sat-Nav + 80 for the software. And that
looks OK to you?
I think I'll stick to my map book for 4.99 and save the 475
for something more interesting.

..... or buy a ready made one from Maplins at better than half the
price?

--
Woody

harrogate three at ntlworld dot com

Old November 6th 09, 03:30 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
g6zru

.... or buy a ready made one from Maplins at better than half the

price?
Got a part number?
Old November 7th 09, 03:41 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Woody[_3_]

"g6zru" wrote in message

.... or buy a ready made one from Maplins at better than half
the

price?
Got a part number?

Do you really mean you cannot find the Maplin web site and then
search for sat navs?

If you had a sat nav would you be able to use it??

To save you worrying any more

http://www.maplin.co.uk/Module.aspx?ModuleNo=224464

Old November 12th 09, 04:36 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
g6zru

On 7 Nov, 16:41, "Woody" wrote:
"g6zru" wrote in message

.... or buy a ready made one from Maplins at better than half
the

price?
Got a part number?

Do you really mean you cannot find the Maplin web site and then
search for sat navs?

If you had a sat nav would you be able to use it??

To save you worrying any more

http://www.maplin.co.uk/Module.aspx?ModuleNo=224464

--
Woody

harrogate three at ntlworld dot com

Many thanks for your gracious reply, I do apreciate your obvious
superior knowledge.