Towing in Poland

Old November 6th 09, 12:46 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Dave D

Default Towing in Poland

During the last couple of years I have twice towed a caravan across Germany
to the borders of Poland, once in the south near Czech Republic and the
second time in the north on The Baltic. We had a ride on our bikes into
Poland but never took the car as we had heard stories from a motor
caravanner about the roads being in such a bad state that they would perhaps
damage a caravan. I use a Vectra Estate with an Avondale 380/2.

The roads we saw near the border were not too bad but has anybody here towed
a caravan across Poland or know anybody who has? If so I would be
interested in any information, especially about the non motorway roads.

Regards.

Dave