Testing

Old November 30th 09, 04:36 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
postie

Default Testing

Is there any body out there. Or have I got a fault on my computer.

Postie.
Old November 30th 09, 05:20 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Richard Cole

On Mon, 30 Nov 2009 17:36:44 -0000, "Postie" wrote:

Is there any body out there. Or have I got a fault on my computer.

There are people here, but it's just gone very quiet.

Richard
--
http://www.caravanningnow.co.uk
You know I could rent you out as a decoy for duck hunters? - Groucho
Old November 30th 09, 09:43 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
David Klyne[_3_]

"Postie" wrote in message
news
Is there any body out there. Or have I got a fault on my computer.

Postie.

I look in everyday but nothing going on over the past week.

Old December 1st 09, 06:00 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Al Clarke[_2_]

"David Klyne" wrote in message
o.uk...

"Postie" wrote in message
news
Is there any body out there. Or have I got a fault on my computer.

Postie.

I look in everyday but nothing going on over the past week.

David

I think people have all put there vans away for winter.
Al C

Old December 1st 09, 07:57 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Roy

Al Clarke said the following on 01/12/2009 07:00:

"David Klyne" wrote in message
o.uk...

"Postie" wrote in message
news
Is there any body out there. Or have I got a fault on my computer.

Postie.

I look in everyday but nothing going on over the past week.

David

I think people have all put there vans away for winter.
Al C

Or still away in them!

Roy
Old December 1st 09, 08:16 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

"Roy" wrote in message ...
Al Clarke

I think people have all put there vans away for winter.
Al C

Or still away in them!

Think the group died a while back
There was so much spam and silly messages that I left for a while.
When I returned not many messages and I have no input to them either to add.

Other subjects I deal with tend to be in Forums rather than NGs but I do not
know of any good caravan ones.
Maybe in the Spring new shoots might grow here.

Old December 1st 09, 08:53 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
GrahamW

Is there any body out there. Or have I got a fault on my computer.

Postie.

I look in everyday but nothing going on over the past week.

David

I think people have all put there vans away for winter.
Al C

Or still away in them!

Roy

Just booked for four nights in Nottingham starting Boxing day. I've been
told we must go and see the in-laws:-((
Perhaps that should read:- the outlaws;-))

Graham
--

What if the Hokey Cokey IS what it's all about?

Old December 1st 09, 03:18 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Lunar475

On 1 Dec, 09:53, "GrahamW" wrote:
Is there any body out there. Or have I got a fault on my computer.

Postie.

I look in everyday but nothing going on over the past week.

David

I think people have all put there vans away for winter.
Al C

Or still away in them!

Roy

Just booked for four nights in Nottingham starting Boxing day. I've been
told we must go and see the in-laws:-((
Perhaps that should read:- the outlaws;-))

Graham
--

What if the Hokey Cokey IS what it's all about?

They've all gone here http://groups.google.co.uk/group/uk....f09bf789?hl=en
(apart from Bill Lord, and he's got fed up with talking to himself :-))
Old December 1st 09, 06:19 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
bill lord

On Tue, 1 Dec 2009 08:18:13 -0800 (PST), Lunar475
wrote:

On 1 Dec, 09:53, "GrahamW" wrote:
Is there any body out there. Or have I got a fault on my computer.

Postie.

I look in everyday but nothing going on over the past week.

David

I think people have all put there vans away for winter.
Al C

Or still away in them!

Roy

Just booked for four nights in Nottingham starting Boxing day. I've been
told we must go and see the in-laws:-((
Perhaps that should read:- the outlaws;-))

Graham
--

What if the Hokey Cokey IS what it's all about?

They've all gone here http://groups.google.co.uk/group/uk....f09bf789?hl=en
(apart from Bill Lord, and he's got fed up with talking to himself :-))

I registered there on the 11th November, and posted a couple of
messages. My two messages were the last ones that have been posted
there, there has not been one message posted son that forum for 20
days, so I doubt that caravanning amigos is where everybody is.
Bill Lord

Old December 1st 09, 07:02 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Postie

wrote:

On 1 Dec, 09:53, "GrahamW" wrote:
[...]

Ah well now I know that at least Puta aint Broke.
Sorry to say the van is it went in for repair under warranty still waiting
for Lunar to accept that they are going to have to fork out for the repair.
They hate my solicitor and he's taken them on for free because they tried to
wriggle so much. Its wonderful sport reading the letters and emails that are
flying between them. very glad I am not having to pay him.
He says not to worry if they have not fixed it for New Year Rally we are
booked on, we can hire another or stay in a hotel at their expense. I will
want that in writing signed in Blood before I committ to it though.

Postie.