Caravan wanted.

Old December 2nd 09, 04:02 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Jeremy Pinwhistle[_2_]

Default Caravan wanted.

Hi,
Does anyone know of a Bailey Senator Wyoming for sale please?
We're looking for one no more than say 4 years old, hopefully with all the
extras etc. It will be a straight forward cash deal - nothing to sell!
TIA
Steve.

Old December 2nd 09, 06:16 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Harry Bloomfield[_2_]

Jeremy Pinwhistle pretended :
Hi,
Does anyone know of a Bailey Senator Wyoming for sale please?
We're looking for one no more than say 4 years old, hopefully with all the
extras etc. It will be a straight forward cash deal - nothing to sell!
TIA
Steve.

Try a search on ebay, but be careful that your check it and the owners
out first before comitting to buy.

Harry (M1BYT) (L)
http://www.ukradioamateur.co.uk

Old December 2nd 09, 06:34 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Richard Cole

On Wed, 2 Dec 2009 17:02:22 -0000, "Jeremy Pinwhistle"
wrote:

Hi,
Does anyone know of a Bailey Senator Wyoming for sale please?
We're looking for one no more than say 4 years old, hopefully with all the
extras etc. It will be a straight forward cash deal - nothing to sell!
TIA

Steve.

Try
http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en...lr%3D&aq=f&oq=

Richard
--
http://www.caravanningnow.co.uk
And it's no good thinking you can appeal to my better nature under
Old December 3rd 09, 09:35 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Jeremy Pinwhistle[_2_]

Thanks for the suggestions guys.
I'm just working my way through as I read your message. Missed a cracker in
Bristol - just the ticket.
Is it just me, or is it a fact that when you are selling something, there
doesn't seem to be much demand - but when you are buying - there seems to be
a shortage!!

:0)
Regards,
Steve.

Old December 3rd 09, 01:16 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
artleknock

On Thu, 3 Dec 2009 10:35:29 -0000, "Jeremy Pinwhistle"
wrote:

Thanks for the suggestions guys.
I'm just working my way through as I read your message. Missed a cracker in
Bristol - just the ticket.
Is it just me, or is it a fact that when you are selling something, there
doesn't seem to be much demand - but when you are buying - there seems to be
a shortage!!

:0)
Regards,
Steve.

Law of supply and demand init.
When you supply, there is no demand.
When you demand, there is no supply.
It is one of those certainties in life, like Taxes and Death.