AWNING WANTED

Old December 5th 09, 06:54 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Jeremy Pinwhistle[_2_]

Default AWNING WANTED

Just done the deal for a Bailey Wyoming, thanks for all the advice.
It doesn't have an awning with it though. Please does anyone have/know of
one for sale?
1088cm, and skirt/ground sheet too please.
Thanks again,
Steve.

Old December 6th 09, 04:35 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
John Webster

Jeremy Pinwhistle wrote:
Just done the deal for a Bailey Wyoming, thanks for all the advice.
It doesn't have an awning with it though. Please does anyone have/know of
one for sale?
1088cm, and skirt/ground sheet too please.
Thanks again,
Steve.

What a shame - I have a 985cm awning I am trying to give away. It may be
possible to extend it.
John
Old December 6th 09, 06:55 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Jeremy Pinwhistle[_2_]

I've seen one advertised as 1080 he
http://www.camping-intl.com/products...c-blue-1080cm/
Would that be ok, or does it have to be 1088?
Cheers,
Steve.

Old December 6th 09, 10:27 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
bill lord

On Sun, 6 Dec 2009 19:55:22 -0000, "Jeremy Pinwhistle"
wrote:

I've seen one advertised as 1080 he
http://www.camping-intl.com/products...c-blue-1080cm/
Would that be ok, or does it have to be 1088?
Cheers,
Steve.

That one would do the job fine, there is no such thing as a 1088cm
awning they are made in step sizes to fit stages of awning length of
about every 25cm, So a Bradcot 1080cm would do the job or an Isabella
1075cm or whatever the manufacturer specifies.
Bill Lord

Old December 7th 09, 10:40 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Jeremy Pinwhistle[_2_]

Thanks Bill,
This is the one I went for eventually - see above post: Quest Palace Awning
1063 - 1088cms Blue

Price: 709.95 (Including VAT at 15%)
More Details...