Isabella Awning Wanted

Old December 9th 09, 10:25 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Hodge[_2_]

Default Isabella Awning Wanted

Changing caravan and looking for a secondhand Isabella Awning size 975. Can
anybody help?

Old December 10th 09, 07:33 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

"Hodge" wrote in message
Changing caravan and looking for a secondhand Isabella Awning size 975.
Can anybody help?

Isabella have another brand name, just can't remember it but someone will
tell us, they are sold new a little cheaper.
Was told same materials but sewn in a cheaper labour factory in different
country.

Old December 10th 09, 10:11 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Hodge[_2_]

Thanks for your suggestions.
We have considered a Ventura but we would prefer an Isabella if we can find
one.
Hodge

Old December 12th 09, 06:37 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
John Webster

On 10/12/2009 08:33, David wrote:

"Hodge" wrote in message
Changing caravan and looking for a secondhand Isabella Awning size
975. Can anybody help?

Isabella have another brand name, just can't remember it but someone
will tell us, they are sold new a little cheaper.
Was told same materials but sewn in a cheaper labour factory in
different country.

Not Isabella, but Trio - I have one that size I am trying to give away.

John
Old December 12th 09, 10:21 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Hodge[_2_]

Hi John

I fully intend to pay for one in the right condition.What's it like and
whereabouts are you?

Hodge

Old December 13th 09, 04:22 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
John Webster

Fairly old, but condition is OK. Would you like it to start off with
until you can get just what you want. We are in Cirencester, 15m north
of Swindon.

Regards

John