Australia this Coming Holiday Season.

Old December 16th 09, 03:31 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Gillian

Default Australia this Coming Holiday Season.

This coming holiday many of us are looking for the best place to visit
and and spend the holidays. Australia is the best place for you. Most
of the beautiful places that you need to discover is in Australia. You
need a beach, you can visit Surfers Paradise and not only that there
are lots of luxurious yet affordable hotels within the area. Gold
Coast Hotels is the answer for a traveler looking for a place to stay.
Check out their rates and compare it. I'll assure you that you'll get
the best deal ever in a most luxurious way. Visit them now at
http://www.stay247.com/hotels/austra...st-hotels.html.
Old December 16th 09, 10:47 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
hugh

In message
,
Gillian writes
This coming holiday many of us are looking for the best place to visit
and and spend the holidays. Australia is the best place for you. Most
of the beautiful places that you need to discover is in Australia. You
need a beach, you can visit Surfers Paradise and not only that there
are lots of luxurious yet affordable hotels within the area. Gold
Coast Hotels is the answer for a traveler looking for a place to stay.
Check out their rates and compare it. I'll assure you that you'll get
the best deal ever in a most luxurious way. Visit them now at
http://www.stay247.com/hotels/austra...st-hotels.html.

Are there any Caravan Club CLs there?
--
hugh

Old December 16th 09, 01:32 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
bill lord

On Tue, 15 Dec 2009 20:31:10 -0800 (PST), Gillian
wrote:

This coming holiday many of us are looking for the best place to visit
and and spend the holidays. Australia is the best place for you. Most
of the beautiful places that you need to discover is in Australia. You
need a beach, you can visit Surfers Paradise and not only that there
are lots of luxurious yet affordable hotels within the area. Gold
Coast Hotels is the answer for a traveler looking for a place to stay.
Check out their rates and compare it. I'll assure you that you'll get
the best deal ever in a most luxurious way. Visit them now at
http://www.stay247.com/hotels/austra...st-hotels.html.

What route would you recommend for me to tow my caravan there please.
Bill Lord

Old December 16th 09, 03:10 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Dave D

wrote:

This coming holiday many of us are looking for the best place to visit
and and spend the holidays. Australia is the best place for you. Most
of the beautiful places that you need to discover is in Australia. You
need a beach, you can visit Surfers Paradise and not only that there
are lots of luxurious yet affordable hotels within the area. Gold
Coast Hotels is the answer for a traveler looking for a place to stay.
Check out their rates and compare it. I'll assure you that you'll get
the best deal ever in a most luxurious way. Visit them now at
http://www.stay247.com/hotels/austra...st-hotels.html.

What route would you recommend for me to tow my caravan there please.
Bill Lord

I would start at Portsmouth (lovely town). Take a ferry to France and then
head south east. My TomTom is only good for Western Europe so I would take
the old school atlas and navigate to the red bits. Should get there in the
end.

Regards.
Dave

Old December 16th 09, 03:51 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
hugh

In message , Dave D
writes

.. .
wrote:

[...]

I think some of the red bits have disappeared now. Probably due to
climate change.

Do they have kids/baarbecues/Tvs in this place? If so count me out. I've
heard they don't play football or cricket so that's a plus.

--
hugh

Old December 16th 09, 03:58 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
bill lord

On Wed, 16 Dec 2009 16:10:42 -0000, "Dave D"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

[...]

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm yes but I thik the cost of the ferries would make it a
bit of a pricey trip and they do not tell us what sort of caravan
sites we could expect. Do you still need a conviction to be able to
pass through Aussie customs?

Bill Lord

Old December 16th 09, 05:08 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DieSea

"bill lord" wrote in message
On Wed, 16 Dec 2009 16:10:42 -0000, "Dave D"

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm yes but I thik the cost of the ferries would make it a
bit of a pricey trip and they do not tell us what sort of caravan
sites we could expect. Do you still need a conviction to be able to
pass through Aussie customs?

Bill Lord

I've been told the most expensive bit of water to cross is anywhere from the
British Isles

Many many years ago , well before I got hitched , I did a trip from Libya to the
U.K by car

The most expensive sea crossing was Calais to Dover

The customs were nice as well , talk about fine tooth comb's

They left no stone unturned

DieSea

Old December 16th 09, 05:39 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Roy

wrote:

[...]

'Ferry' used to be 10-00 each but that was only one way!

Roy
Old December 16th 09, 07:09 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
GrahamW

--

Many many years ago , well before I got hitched , I did a trip from Libya
to the U.K by car

The most expensive sea crossing was Calais to Dover

The customs were nice as well , talk about fine tooth comb's

They left no stone unturned

DieSea

If you had come from Morocco it may have been "no turn unstoned";-))

Graham

Old December 16th 09, 10:36 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
bill lord

On Wed, 16 Dec 2009 16:51:54 +0000, hugh ] wrote:

I've
heard they don't play football or cricket so that's a plus.

It's not that they don't play cricket or football it's just that they
are no use they even let our lot beat them last summer.
Bill Lord