Site up and running...

Old December 30th 09, 11:54 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Darren Bull

Default Site up and running...

Tis done, www.myidealcaravan.co.uk in HTML, No flash! I will add to it as I
think of useful info, any suggestions would be handy.
Regards
Darren

Old January 2nd 10, 05:30 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Tim Duke

Yes, it worked great for me. Have recommended it to the in-laws, who are
looking for a new van. Will see how they get on with it and report back.

Tim

thanks... does it work??

Old January 3rd 10, 08:42 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Darren Bull

ideal, if you or they have any sugestions on how to tweek it, just let me
know
"Tim Duke" wrote in message
Yes, it worked great for me. Have recommended it to the in-laws, who are
looking for a new van. Will see how they get on with it and report back.

Tim

Darren Bull wrote:
thanks... does it work??

Old January 4th 10, 06:37 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Richard Cole

On Wed, 30 Dec 2009 12:54:40 -0000, "Darren Bull"
wrote:

Tis done, www.myidealcaravan.co.uk in HTML, No flash! I will add to it as I
think of useful info, any suggestions would be handy.
Regards

Darren

That's much better. I really hate Flash!

Thanks for the link.

Richard
--
http://www.caravanningnow.co.uk
+++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Old January 6th 10, 01:33 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
JTM

In article ,
Tim Duke wrote:
Darren Bull wrote:
Tis done, www.myidealcaravan.co.uk in HTML, No flash! I will add to it as I
think of useful info, any suggestions would be handy.
Regards
Darren

Very nice Darren!

Looks useful although I didn't follow it through, (camper
van owner) A few spelling mistokes! on it though and the odd
wrong word (eg: hear you cry, not here)

FWIW I was using a not so standard browser (NetSurf) but the
site has a nece clean look.

HTH
John