Are the CL's listed on the CC website?

Old March 16th 10, 05:13 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Harry Bloomfield[_2_]

Default Are the CL's listed on the CC website?

As per subject please - I can only seem to see the large sites listed
for available dates.

Harry (M1BYT) (L)
http://www.ukradioamateur.co.uk

Old March 16th 10, 05:17 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

"Harry Bloomfield" wrote in message
. uk...
As per subject please - I can only seem to see the large sites listed for
available dates.

Yes CL's are on the CC web site.
You might have to log in as a member.

Old March 16th 10, 05:27 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Harry Bloomfield[_2_]

David presented the following explanation :
Yes CL's are on the CC web site.
You might have to log in as a member.

Thanks, I'll try again.

Old March 16th 10, 05:37 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DieSea

"David" wrote in message

"Harry Bloomfield" wrote in message
. uk...
As per subject please - I can only seem to see the large sites listed for
available dates.

Yes CL's are on the CC web site.
You might have to log in as a member.

You WILL have to log in as a member

I've not as yet found any CL's that advise of vacant dates

With one or two adult only CL's under a tenner a night

But I have found several CL's that are charging over 15.00 a night

And THEN everything extra

At prices like that , I'll be using CC Sites except Park Coppice

DieSea

Old March 16th 10, 07:18 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Harry Bloomfield[_2_]

DieSea was thinking very hard :
"David" wrote in message

"Harry Bloomfield" wrote in message
. uk...
As per subject please - I can only seem to see the large sites listed for
available dates.

Yes CL's are on the CC web site.
You might have to log in as a member.

You WILL have to log in as a member

I've not as yet found any CL's that advise of vacant dates

Likely because the site is not quite such a large part of their income.

With one or two adult only CL's under a tenner a night

Just now managed to book in on one for a tenner for Easter.

Old March 16th 10, 10:27 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
bill lord

On Tue, 16 Mar 2010 20:18:04 GMT, Harry Bloomfield
wrote:

With one or two adult only CL's under a tenner a night

Just now managed to book in on one for a tenner for Easter.

We are going to Chard for easter and then stopping off at a CL near
Stratford for 4.50 a night.
Bill Lord

Old March 16th 10, 10:56 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DieSea

wrote:

With one or two adult only CL's under a tenner a night

Just now managed to book in on one for a tenner for Easter.

We are going to Chard for easter and then stopping off at a CL near
Stratford for 4.50 a night.
Bill Lord

We're bringing the 'van down from Scotland this weekend and then doing nowt until
May

Well almost nowt , SHMBO is off for a very long weekend to Spain at the end of
April with a friend

I'll spend that week helping my lad sort a few things out , never know there might
be a new CL in the offing !!

Then its off to Norfolk for most of May

DieSea

Old March 17th 10, 05:43 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

wrote:

With one or two adult only CL's under a tenner a night

Just now managed to book in on one for a tenner for Easter.

We are going to Chard for easter and then stopping off at a CL near
Stratford for 4.50 a night.

There is usually a big difference between non electric and electric CLs.
Think average for us last year would be 8, expecting it to be 10 this
year.