Breakaway cable - sorted

Old March 30th 10, 03:31 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
harry pleavin

Default Breakaway cable - sorted

After a very nervous nine day wait the company that fitted my towbar
(Chester towbars and Trailers), managed to source a cable lug from the
manufactures, Wesfalia in Germany. It is a clamp fitting with two grooves
which hold the cable in situ and stop it from comming off the towball. Why
it wasn't supplied with the towbar God knows. Anyway, we can leave for
Holland knowing we are legal. Thanks to all who helped and especially Gerard
for the photo's which explained to the fitter what was needed far better
than I could, cheers, Harry