Does anyone speak "Motorhome" here?

Old April 3rd 10, 03:44 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
aiden

Default Does anyone speak "Motorhome" here?

.... and live in Surrey? ;-}

Trying to get some advice about tyres/tyre pressures for our newly
acquired used campervan thing.This is the nearest ng we can find.

Or does anyone know of a UK ng dealing with the aforementioned
subject, thanks?.
Old April 3rd 10, 04:35 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
JTM

In article ,
aiden wrote:
... and live in Surrey? ;-}

Trying to get some advice about tyres/tyre pressures for
our newly acquired used campervan thing.This is the
nearest ng we can find.

Or does anyone know of a UK ng dealing with the
aforementioned subject, thanks?.

I'm sure someone with the knowledge will be able to help,
but the make /model /year /tyre might be useful for an
answer. I think many of the uk.rec.motorcaravans group are
hibernating, but many people read both groups anyway.

John

Old April 3rd 10, 04:41 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Bob Douglas

"aiden" wrote in message
... and live in Surrey? ;-}

Trying to get some advice about tyres/tyre pressures for our newly
acquired used campervan thing.This is the nearest ng we can find.

Or does anyone know of a UK ng dealing with the aforementioned
subject, thanks?.

uk.rec.motorcaravans, but it isn't very active.

Try posting your 'van and tyre size, or try the forums at motorhomefun.co.uk
or motorhomefacts.com which are very active, but expect some robust
debate.

Old April 3rd 10, 04:55 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Dougal

bob douglas wrote:
"aiden" wrote in message
... and live in Surrey? ;-}

Trying to get some advice about tyres/tyre pressures for our newly
acquired used campervan thing.This is the nearest ng we can find.

Or does anyone know of a UK ng dealing with the aforementioned
subject, thanks?.

uk.rec.motorcaravans, but it isn't very active.

Try posting your 'van and tyre size, or try the forums at
motorhomefun.co.uk or motorhomefacts.com which are very active, but
expect some robust responses as tyre pressures are a frequently asked
question that invoke some debate.

Find out your laden axle weights, tyre size etc. then speak to the tyre
manufacturer.
Old April 4th 10, 08:00 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
aiden

snip

uk.rec.motorcaravans, but it isn't very active.

snip

Thanks for that - had been looking in the wrong place - found it now!