Caravan Site Pushpins

Old April 9th 10, 08:44 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Barno

Default Caravan Site Pushpins

Hi all,
I have just updated my autoroute and my pushpins for caravan club sites no
longer work. Does anybody have an updated pushpin site?
http://www.jollyinteresting.co.uk/pushpins/index.html no longer has them.

Thanks,
Neil.

Old April 17th 10, 10:59 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
bill lord

On Fri, 9 Apr 2010 09:44:51 +0100, "Barno"
wrote:

Hi all,
I have just updated my autoroute and my pushpins for caravan club sites no
longer work. Does anybody have an updated pushpin site?
http://www.jollyinteresting.co.uk/pushpins/index.html no longer has them.

Thanks,
Neil.

I managed to convert the axe file into one that can be opened by
autoroute 2010 but I am damned if I can remember how. However,
temporarily you can download the axe file that works from
www.tunshill.myzen.co.uk/ccforatoroute2010.axe when I remember how to
convert it I will post the method and remove the file from my
webspace.
Bill Lord

Old April 17th 10, 11:08 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
bill lord

wrote:

Hi all,
I have just updated my autoroute and my pushpins for caravan club sites no
longer work. Does anybody have an updated pushpin site?
http://www.jollyinteresting.co.uk/pushpins/index.html no longer has them.

Thanks,
Neil.

Found it, If you download POIconverter from
http://rjdavies.users.btopenworld.co...converter.html and use
it to convert the axe file to a CSV file, then open the csv file in
excel and save it as an xls or an xlsx file then open autoroute 2010
and open the xls (or xlsx) file you have created then you will find it
will work. You should then use autoroute to save the map as an axe
file.

Bill Lord

Old April 17th 10, 11:27 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
bill lord

wrote:

Hi all,
I have just updated my autoroute and my pushpins for caravan club sites no
longer work. Does anybody have an updated pushpin site?
http://www.jollyinteresting.co.uk/pushpins/index.html no longer has them.

Thanks,
Neil.

Found it, If you download POIconverter from
http://rjdavies.users.btopenworld.co...converter.html and use
it to convert the axe file to a CSV file, then open the csv file in
excel and save it as an xls or an xlsx file then open autoroute 2010
and open the xls (or xlsx) file you have created then you will find it
will work. You should then use autoroute to save the map as an axe
file.

Bill Lord

I should have said open the xls file by using the import data wizard
on the data menu in autoroute.
Bill Lord

Old April 19th 10, 03:11 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
bill lord

On Mon, 19 Apr 2010 08:44:56 +0100, "Barno"
wrote:

Thanks very much for that, I will give it a try today.

Neil

If you fail my axe file is still on my webspace.
Bill Lord