Caravan Storage in/near Bracknell

Old April 10th 10, 07:53 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Paul[_13_]

Default Caravan Storage in/near Bracknell

Hi,

I am looking for somewhere to store my single axle 21ft caravan, my current
location of 10 years+ is no longer available so I need to seek alternative
accommodation.

Can anyone help or recommend anywhere?

Regards,

Paul

Old April 11th 10, 02:01 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DartMan

On 10 Apr, 08:53, "Paul" wrote:
Hi,

I am looking for somewhere to store my single axle 21ft caravan, my current
location of 10 years+ is no longer available so I need to seek alternative
accommodation.

Can anyone help or recommend anywhere?

Regards,

Paul

You could try the Bracknell Touring Caravan Owners Association - The
Secretary is Mr G Widdows, 01344 775159.

Good luck

Peter
Old April 14th 10, 03:44 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Keith

Try:

http://www.ninemilerideindustry.com/...an_storage.php

Regards,