Bed that pulls out on the outside?

Old April 20th 10, 07:20 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Dribbler[_2_]

Default Bed that pulls out on the outside?

I really, really want one of these, an Australian Paramount Duet, It looks
as if the rear of the caravan lifts up and a double bed pulls out, just like
an American RV.
http://paramount.rvpoint.ninemsn.com...opDefault.aspx
I've never seen anything like this before, when will they pick up on the
idea over here, it makes sense to me! Australia here I come.....
Kay

Old April 20th 10, 09:37 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

"Dribbler" wrote in message
I really, really want one of these, an Australian Paramount Duet, It looks
as if the rear of the caravan lifts up and a double bed pulls out, just
like an American RV.
http://paramount.rvpoint.ninemsn.com...opDefault.aspx
I've never seen anything like this before, when will they pick up on the
idea over here, it makes sense to me! Australia here I come.....
Kay

Must be warmer there than the UK.

Old April 20th 10, 06:28 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Richard Cole

On Tue, 20 Apr 2010 08:20:00 +0100, "Dribbler"
wrote:

I really, really want one of these, an Australian Paramount Duet, It looks
as if the rear of the caravan lifts up and a double bed pulls out, just like
an American RV.
http://paramount.rvpoint.ninemsn.com...opDefault.aspx
I've never seen anything like this before, when will they pick up on the
idea over here, it makes sense to me! Australia here I come.....
Kay

I saw a large one of these (or an equivalent) in Bournemouth only last
week. It was parked up at the side of a touring fun-fair, so it would be
someone's home for most of the year.

Richard
--
http://www.caravanningnow.co.uk
'Any man can get on a mule,' said Vorbis. 'Often many times in a short