POIs

Old April 21st 10, 01:38 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Keith

Default POIs

Can't remember where I saw a request, camping or caravanning, so posting to
both:

http://www.archiescampings.eu/eng1/

for a variety of navigation systems.

Regards,

Keith

Old April 22nd 10, 12:33 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
alan.holmes

"Keith" wrote in message
Can't remember where I saw a request, camping or caravanning, so posting
to both:

http://www.archiescampings.eu/eng1/

for a variety of navigation systems.

The simplest and most relaible is an OS map!

Regards,

Keith

Old April 23rd 10, 12:29 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Keith

"alan.holmes" wrote in message

"Keith" wrote in message
Can't remember where I saw a request, camping or caravanning, so posting
to both:

http://www.archiescampings.eu/eng1/

for a variety of navigation systems.

The simplest and most relaible is an OS map!

Not outside the UK.

Regards,

Keith

Old April 23rd 10, 12:45 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Dave D

"Keith" wrote in message
Can't remember where I saw a request, camping or caravanning, so posting
to both:

http://www.archiescampings.eu/eng1/

for a variety of navigation systems.

The simplest and most relaible is an OS map!

Well I have loved OS maps since I was a boy and own dozens but three years
ago I bought a TomTom. I have used this device to get around Bordeaux,
Barcelona, Berlin and dozens of other campsites in several countries in
between. I assure you it beats trying to read a map held on the wife's lap.
The GPS navigation device is one of the best bits of kit ever invented for
those who like exploring.

Regards.
Dave.