What is the best way?

Old May 8th 10, 02:58 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
alan.holmes

Default What is the best way?

to dispose of unwanted coins, but at the same time recover their value?

I other words not to pass them to a thief who will try to give you nothing
for them!

Alan

Old May 8th 10, 03:14 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Roger Mills

In an earlier contribution to this discussion, alan.holmes
wrote:
to dispose of unwanted coins, but at the same time recover their
value?
I other words not to pass them to a thief who will try to give you
nothing for them!

Alan

What's that got to do with *caravanning*?

Are you talking about old coins, or those in current circulation?
--
Cheers,
Roger

Old May 10th 10, 12:59 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Neil

On Sat, 8 May 2010 15:58:00 +0100, "alan.holmes"
wrote:

to dispose of unwanted coins, but at the same time recover their value?

I other words not to pass them to a thief who will try to give you nothing
for them!

Alan

Put them on eBay? LOL )

Neil

Old May 10th 10, 11:59 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
hugh

In message , Neil
writes
wrote:

to dispose of unwanted coins, but at the same time recover their value?

I other words not to pass them to a thief who will try to give you nothing
for them!

Alan

Put them on eBay? LOL )

Neil

Don't send them to Bill Lord - you know how it would annoy him
--
hugh
common sense." Buddha
Old May 10th 10, 01:28 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
bill lord

On Mon, 10 May 2010 12:59:48 +0100, hugh ] wrote:

Don't send them to Bill Lord - you know how it would annoy him
--
hugh

LOL
Bill Lord