window surround

Old May 16th 10, 07:51 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
A Plumber

Default window surround

Hi All,
I have a Avondale 550/4 Rialto. Whilst in storage after winter I noticed
that the grey plastic in the centre of the inner window surrounds has come
out of it's seals
in the corners on two of the windows.
Could anyone please tell me what is the best way of getting it back in
position, as it seems very tight to push back into position.
Do I need to heat it up first with a hairdryer, to make it more pliable, or
is there another way to do it?

Many Thanks in Advance