caravan site guides

Old May 21st 10, 08:13 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Liz Hall

Default caravan site guides

Could anyone tell the best guide in their opinion for UK caravan sites. We
are members of the CC but fancy something a bit different this year. We
used Cades for a few years and found it helpful, perhaps there are better
ones now.
Thanks
Liz

Old May 21st 10, 08:46 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

"Liz Hall" wrote in message
Could anyone tell the best guide in their opinion for UK caravan sites. We
are members of the CC but fancy something a bit different this year. We
used Cades for a few years and found it helpful, perhaps there are better
ones now.

Google.
Search " Caravan Sites "
Why spend money on a book.

Old May 22nd 10, 07:05 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
David Klyne[_3_]

"Liz Hall" wrote in message
Could anyone tell the best guide in their opinion for UK caravan sites. We
are members of the CC but fancy something a bit different this year. We
used Cades for a few years and found it helpful, perhaps there are better
ones now.
Thanks

Liz

I tend to use online search facilities now rather than books as you can
usually find site reviews which can, but not always, be useful. UK Campsites
has a massive database of sites and reviews which might be a good starting
point.

Old May 22nd 10, 10:47 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Liz Hall

thanks I will look at UK Campsites, my husband is not a computer person so
quite likes to look in the book and they are handy whilst we are away where
we have no internet.
Liz

"David Klyne" wrote in message
o.uk...