What caravan for a 2000 Focus 1.8 petrol?

Old May 28th 10, 03:42 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Apples

Default What caravan for a 2000 Focus 1.8 petrol?

Hello,

Apologies if this has been answered many times before, but I can no
longer seem to find details on the CC car match.....

What would the maximum recommended weight be I can tow with this
little baby? I presume something like a Sprite etc

Ta

Old May 29th 10, 04:40 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Apples

On Fri, 28 May 2010 21:07:25 +0100, "Ian" wrote:

Try www.whattowcar.com which will show details

It seems to be saying 1200kg!! surely that's not correct by the time
you do 85% etc? I think my old Escort was about 900kg!