Hitchdrive

Old May 30th 10, 11:36 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
KeefieDee

Default Hitchdrive

Googling for the Purpleline Hitchdrive I can find only the main
website and no sign of other suppliers - does anyone know if it is no
longer readily available?

Keith
Old May 30th 10, 01:11 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Gerard

"Keefiedee" wrote:
Googling for the Purpleline Hitchdrive I can find only the main
website and no sign of other suppliers - does anyone know if it is
no
longer readily available?

http://www.purpleline.co.uk/backup/hitchdrive/main.html
http://www.loisirs-equipement.com/ac...ice-11800.html
http://www.highbridgecaravans.co.uk/...ayer.php?ID=27

Hope this helps. I was interested, but having read into the matter,
IŽll pass.

Gerard.

Old May 30th 10, 05:16 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
John Moppett[_2_]

Gerard wrote:
"Keefiedee" wrote:
Googling for the Purpleline Hitchdrive I can find only the main
website and no sign of other suppliers - does anyone know if it is
no
longer readily available?

http://www.purpleline.co.uk/backup/hitchdrive/main.html
http://www.loisirs-equipement.com/ac...ice-11800.html

http://www.highbridgecaravans.co.uk/...ayer.php?ID=27

Hope this helps. I was interested, but having read into the matter, IŽll
pass.

Gerard.

I was given one at the end of last year. I looked at the web site and
they had a full list of spares and prices. I decided to leave it until
this season. when I looked a few weeks ago all reference to the
Hitchdrive had disappeared from the site. I emailed them and had no
response. I then phones to be told that my email had probably been
picked up by a ex-employeee!! The upshot was that they have ceased
production and will not be restocking spares, of which they have very
few. Mine is now at the local dump.
Meanwhile, Halfords are still advertising them on the web. I told tem of
the situation, did they care? Guess!!

John