Blind tensioning

Old June 13th 10, 10:21 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Woody[_3_]

Default Blind tensioning

Anyone know the proper procedure for re-tensioning caravan
blinds, both the net and the solid? In particular those across
the front which are butted up to each other.

--
Woody

harrogate three at ntlworld dot com

Old June 13th 10, 10:27 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Dougal

Woody wrote:
Anyone know the proper procedure for re-tensioning caravan
blinds, both the net and the solid? In particular those across
the front which are butted up to each other.

There was a thread "Retensioning Flyscreens / Blinds" here about two
weeks ago. Search!
Old June 13th 10, 12:46 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Woody[_3_]

"Dougal" DougalATHisKennel.free-online.co.uk wrote in message
Woody wrote:
Anyone know the proper procedure for re-tensioning caravan
blinds, both the net and the solid? In particular those across
the front which are butted up to each other.

There was a thread "Retensioning Flyscreens / Blinds" here
about two weeks ago. Search!

Thanks for that. I knew I had seen something about it but
couldn't for the life of me remember where.

Just printing it out now for Management. Me do it??? You must be
joking!

Old June 13th 10, 05:23 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DieSea

"Woody" wrote in message
news:[email protected]
Anyone know the proper procedure for re-tensioning caravan blinds, both the net
and the solid? In particular those across the front which are butted up to each
other.

--
Woody

harrogate three at ntlworld dot com

Yeah Me

I had that very problem a couple or 3 weeks ago

If you can the easiest and quickest way is to Take the whole cassette off and do
it with room on your work bench

I tried to be clever and I must have spent 4 times as long doing it

DieSea