Gt Yarmouth racecourse CC site

Old July 13th 03, 04:14 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Pat Joyce

Default Gt Yarmouth racecourse CC site

Our first ever caravan holiday is about to start! Any feedback / advice /
comments about this site would be appreciated (we've got two young kids in
tow too!)

Thanks

Pat

Old July 13th 03, 04:24 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

On Sun, 13 Jul 2003 17:14:19 +0100, "Pat Joyce"
wrote:

| Our first ever caravan holiday is about to start! Any feedback / advice /
| comments about this site would be appreciated (we've got two young kids in
| tow too!)

Write a list.
Go out for a weekend somewhere near to find what you missed off the list.

Dave F

Old July 13th 03, 04:55 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
klyne

"Pat Joyce" wrote in message
Our first ever caravan holiday is about to start! Any feedback / advice /
comments about this site would be appreciated (we've got two young kids in
tow too!)

Pat

We went there getting of for 20 years ago. From what I remember a fairly
flat site. The ground under you is mainly sandy so watch out fro earwigs in
your awning poles! The Centre of Great Yarmouth is a fair walk away
particularly with youngsters. Lots to do in Yarmouth if you like that sort
of thing, although the Rock Factory is quite fun and there are some lovely
seafood stalls on the market.

David - Milton Keynes

Old July 13th 03, 05:56 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Bill

Pat Joyce wrote in message
Our first ever caravan holiday is about to start! Any feedback / advice /
comments about this site would be appreciated (we've got two young kids in
tow too!)

I live not too far from Yarmouth.

In close proximity you have the sea life centre, a "must visit" attraction
and a couple of miles down the road the Redwings horse sanctuary, if you are
into that kind of things. Other than that Yarmouth is a typical seaside
resort. The beaches are not too bad.

Unfortunately I cannot comment on the site as I don't know it.

Bill