Opinions Sought on CL Sites in Anglesey?

Old June 30th 10, 02:29 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Peter Kimberley

Default Opinions Sought on CL Sites in Anglesey?

I'm thinking of taking a couple of weeks away in Anglesey this year and
wondered if anyone has visited any of the Caravan Club CL's that have
electrical hookups on the island.

I'd prefer a site with some nice views if possible but an electrical
hookup is essential.

I'd welcome any responses and comments on any of the sites including the
two caravan club full sites on the island.

Kind Regards,

Peter Kimberley.
Old June 30th 10, 04:04 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
bill lord

On Wed, 30 Jun 2010 15:29:26 +0100, Peter Kimberley
wrote:

I'm thinking of taking a couple of weeks away in Anglesey this year and
wondered if anyone has visited any of the Caravan Club CL's that have
electrical hookups on the island.

I'd prefer a site with some nice views if possible but an electrical
hookup is essential.

I'd welcome any responses and comments on any of the sites including the
two caravan club full sites on the island.

Kind Regards,

Peter Kimberley.

I do not know the Cl's but Cae Mawr is one of my favourite sites, it
is such a quiet peaceful place.
Bill Lord