VW Camper Van in Bedfordshire

Old July 19th 10, 07:57 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
banksie

Default VW Camper Van in Bedfordshire

Does anyone here live near Ampthill and own a VW Camper Van? There is
a couple getting married at the end of this month who would dearly
love to have a ride from their home (Liddlington) to the Registry
Office and then onward after the ceremony to the reception in
Steppingley.

Contributions to favourite `charities'/beer funds available.

Email me if in a position to help
Old July 19th 10, 03:07 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Liz Hall

I wonder if they have they tried the VW Club or the Chiltern Historic
Vehicle Society which is fairly local. I could ask Thumper at Milton Keynes
Car Club or I think there is a car club in Kempston.
Just some suggestions
Sorry we live in Milton Keynes and only have an old Rover 2,000TC P6 1967
Liz

Old July 20th 10, 09:03 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
banksie

On 19 July, 16:07, "Liz Hall" wrote:
I wonder if they have they tried the VW Club or the Chiltern Historic
Vehicle Society which is fairly local. *I could ask Thumper at Milton Keynes
Car Club or I think there is a car club in Kempston.
Just some suggestions
Sorry we live in Milton Keynes and only have an old Rover 2,000TC P6 1967
Liz

Ooooh, a VW Club. I'd not thought of that possibility. How would I get
in touch with them? If you email me with contact details, or if you
could get someone (Thumper, for example) to email me direct that would
be great.

Martin
Old July 20th 10, 11:32 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Liz Hall

I wrote to Thumper aka Dave Longstaff
here is his address

http://www.mkccc.com/email_basic.asp

Liz

Old July 20th 10, 11:34 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Liz Hall

here's the chiltern group Ann Marriott is the gaffer, you will have to write
to them
yourself as I am busy tryint to get away to Dacorum Rally this weekend.

http://www.cvpg.co.uk/club/

Liz