Alko AKS hitch locks

Old July 19th 10, 01:21 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
garethdeb

Default Alko AKS hitch locks

Hi folks
Wow, been a long time since i've been on here, about 6 years I think
but then that WAS a past life with a diferent wife! All the old usuals
still here? Tony Maris still around?
Anyway, quick one peeps. We just sold our Lunar Sunbeam on Saturday
and did the deal on a 2002 Elddis Sunseeker which we pick up on
Saturday coming and we're really excited about it. I was a bit
generous when I sold the Lunar tho and included the hitch lock for the
Alko stabiliser hitch that was fitted. The Elddis has got the same
hitch head fitted so I thought I'd just pick up another one but
they're 100 quid! There's plenty on Ebay second hand tho which wil do
me but now I'm not sure which one I need. I'm pretty sure I had the
AKS2004 fitted on the Lunar and the Elddis's looks exactly the same
but there seems to be a couple of different ones on ebay, some say
they are for the AKS2004, some don't say which one they fit but they
all look the same apart from a few minor differences, but most seem to
be labelled as TYP1 ETI 811202. Some have an extra flange on the lock
barrel part of the casting so I'm wondering if it's the same lock,
just updated slightly a few years into production.
Can anyone help me out?
Cheers folks
Regards
Gareth
Old July 19th 10, 01:33 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

"garethdeb" wrote in message
[...]

I'm still here, but most of the old regulars gone.

I got this off Al ko web site for you.
http://92.52.96.201/pdfs/securitydevice2006.pdf

I got one off Ebay and its ok, also use a plastic security ball in the
hitch.

Old July 19th 10, 01:59 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
garethdeb

On Jul 19, 2:33*pm, "David" wrote:
"garethdeb" wrote in message

[...]

David- Hide quoted text -

Excellent, thanks for that David, I'll get myself one this week. Good
to see there's still some regulars on here, I'll be back properly from
now on!
Regards
Gareth