Some thieving toe rag

Old July 26th 10, 10:43 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DieSea

Default Some thieving toe rag

Some thieving toe rag for the fourth time since early May has decided to relieve
me of a tennis ball cover for my tow hitch

Heavens knows why

Who wants a day glow yellow tennis ball that's been hacked about with a Stanley
knife

I get them in packs of three from ye local poundee shoppe for 99 pee

I got fed up with loosing the Alco ones at 4.50 each

I suppose I shall have to DO with a rusty ball , cleaned before use , which is
infrequently

Oh well away again , lovely seasonal site on the Wash ,

I'm told it hasn't rained there properly since may

There may be a hose pipe ban here ,

But its been precipitating here profusely for the last three weeks

Well back to the sun, the sea and ????

Oh dear my memories failing me

I must try and remember for Thursday

--
DieSea

Old July 28th 10, 02:39 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
John Moppett[_2_]

DieSea wrote:
Some thieving toe rag for the fourth time since early May has decided to relieve
me of a tennis ball cover for my tow hitch

Heavens knows why

Who wants a day glow yellow tennis ball that's been hacked about with a Stanley
knife

I get them in packs of three from ye local poundee shoppe for 99 pee

I got fed up with loosing the Alco ones at 4.50 each

I suppose I shall have to DO with a rusty ball , cleaned before use , which is
infrequently

Oh well away again , lovely seasonal site on the Wash ,

I'm told it hasn't rained there properly since may

There may be a hose pipe ban here ,

But its been precipitating here profusely for the last three weeks

Well back to the sun, the sea and ????

Oh dear my memories failing me

I must try and remember for Thursday

Sorry, we aere up at Goburs, in North Norfolk, yesterday, and it were
'orrible wet!!

john
Old July 29th 10, 07:46 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Lunar475

Hope this helps http://www.accuweather.com/ukie/fore...206AA&metric=1
Old August 5th 10, 03:13 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DieSea

DieSea wrote:
[...]

We've just got back from a week or so away in Norfolk

It precipitated profusely for a total of 24hours in the week or so we were away

I hate to think of the price of veg and ale come the autumn

Back again to pester the natives again shortly

--
DieSea

Old September 17th 10, 10:01 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DieSea

DieSea wrote:
[...]

Back again from another 10 days

It rained for a couple of days down there this time

But we got home to find there had been some severe Thunderstorms

I'm running on a "Jury Rigged PC" even though it was Disconnected at the plug

( a back up using Acronis True Image got me back up and running with some loss of
memory files )

The dishwasher , the washing machine and the microwave brains had been fried

And a week later we're still finding things wots not working right

One thing is certain it would have been worse if we had been at home

Were off to the Wesh again shortly

Will it snow or rain and do I start looking for some pennies to build Noah's Ark

--
DieSea