mover service

Old August 2nd 10, 08:13 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
A Plumber

Default mover service

Hi All

I have an enduro mover fitted and it works just fine, thinking of having it
serviced.
can anyone tell me where in the Nottingham area could I get the service done
please

Thanks in advance

Old August 2nd 10, 09:40 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

"A Plumber" wrote in message
o.uk...
Hi All

I have an enduro mover fitted and it works just fine, thinking of having
it serviced.
can anyone tell me where in the Nottingham area could I get the service
done please

I Googled it and found this,

http://www.purpleline.co.uk/Enduro/I...UK%2008-08.pdf

To prevent the battery from becoming totally discharged during long periods
of inactivity it must be disconnected and
recharged before using again.
Please check regularly that the rollers of the drive units are free of any
dirt, or debris that may have been picked up from
the road. Any further maintenance is not required.
Please check regularly the distance between the rollers and the tyres. In
the neutral (fully disengaged) position this must
be about 30 mm.
Once a year have your Enduro® caravan mover maintained and visually
inspected. This inspection must include all the
bolt/nut connections, the cables and electrical connections and lubrication
of movable parts/joints.
In case of any failures or problems, please contact your Enduro® Mover
supplier.

You say if working OK, so do you feel you could the above yourself?
At least the first half, you know the old saying "If it not broke don't fix
it".

Mine is a Reich and all I do is lubricate and clean.
I've had it years.

I think if you do get a man in you want someone who is approved by the
maker.

Old August 4th 10, 02:17 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
A Plumber

"David" wrote in message

"A Plumber" wrote in message
[...]

Thanks David for that I'll get my overalls on, and save a few quid