European health card

Old August 16th 10, 06:24 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Woody[_3_]

Default European health card

A quick word of advice. If you have a EHIC card check its expiry.
I didn't know they expired, nor did my wife, but when she checked
hers today it had done so and we are going away soon! You can
apply for a new one on line, delivery in 5wd.

--
Woody

harrogate three at ntlworld dot com

Old August 17th 10, 12:20 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Dave P[_4_]

"Woody" wrote in message
news:[email protected]
A quick word of advice. If you have a EHIC card check its expiry. I didn't
know they expired, nor did my wife, but when she checked hers today it had
done so and we are going away soon! You can apply for a new one on line,
delivery in 5wd.

--
Woody

harrogate three at ntlworld dot com

Thank you. Checked our cards for an upcoming trip and they ran out 01/01/10!

Cheers,

Dave

Old August 18th 10, 06:10 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Richard Cole

On Tue, 17 Aug 2010 13:20:35 +0100, "Dave P"
wrote:

"Woody" wrote in message
news:[email protected]
A quick word of advice. If you have a EHIC card check its expiry. I didn't
know they expired, nor did my wife, but when she checked hers today it had
done so and we are going away soon! You can apply for a new one on line,
delivery in 5wd.

--
Woody

harrogate three at ntlworld dot com

Thank you. Checked our cards for an upcoming trip and they ran out 01/01/10!

Cheers,

Dave

Checked ours and they ran out over a year ago , good job we weren't ill.

Richard
--
http://www.caravanningnow.co.uk
This software will eliminate all misakes.