seaview site

Old September 3rd 10, 09:44 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
david coleman

Default seaview site

Hi wanting to go away in October any one know of a nice quiet site with
seaview, would prefer a C/L but any site will be ok as long as it has hook
up & WC.

thanks
Dave Coleman

Old September 3rd 10, 10:27 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

"david coleman" wrote in message
Hi wanting to go away in October any one know of a nice quiet site with
seaview, would prefer a C/L but any site will be ok as long as it has hook
up & WC.

Does that mean you are in the Caravan Club as it is they that have C.L's?
If so visit their web site and do a search for the area(s) you can travel to
with your requirement of Electric etc.
If you want peoples personal recommendation might be good to give the
seaside areas you can travel to.

Old September 3rd 10, 10:53 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
bill lord

On Fri, 3 Sep 2010 10:44:33 +0100, "david coleman"
wrote:

Hi wanting to go away in October any one know of a nice quiet site with
seaview, would prefer a C/L but any site will be ok as long as it has hook
up & WC.

thanks
Dave Coleman

Have a look at this site www.tunshill.myzen.co.uk/logancl.jpg it
might be a bit exposed in October but it is a brilliant spot. This is
the Cl that is in the CC book on page 542 listed in Sandhead under the
name of Shields. Having re read the info it is one to remember for
the future as it is open March to September.

Bill Lord

Old September 5th 10, 08:45 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Lunar475

wrote:
Hi wanting to go away in October any one know of a nice quiet site with
seaview, would prefer a C/L but any site will be ok as long as it has hook
up & WC.

thanks
Dave Coleman

Have a look at this site *www.tunshill.myzen.co.uk/logancl.jpgit
might be a bit exposed in October but it is a brilliant spot. This is
the Cl that is in the CC book on page 542 listed in Sandhead under the
name of Shields. *Having re read the info it is one to remember for
the future as it is open March to September.

Bill Lord

( Get rid of the spaces *and use symbols for the hyphen at and dots )

Not Found
The requested URL /www.tunshill.myzen.co.uk/logancl.jpg was not found
on this server.
Old September 5th 10, 09:46 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Dougal

wrote:
Hi wanting to go away in October any one know of a nice quiet site with
seaview, would prefer a C/L but any site will be ok as long as it has hook
up & WC.
thanks
Dave Coleman

Have a look at this site www.tunshill.myzen.co.uk/logancl.jpgit
might be a bit exposed in October but it is a brilliant spot. This is
the Cl that is in the CC book on page 542 listed in Sandhead under the
name of Shields. Having re read the info it is one to remember for
the future as it is open March to September.

Bill Lord

Not Found
The requested URL /www.tunshill.myzen.co.uk/logancl.jpg was not found
on this server.

The link originally supplied by Bill worked and still works!

http://www.tunshill.myzen.co.uk/logancl.jpg
Old September 5th 10, 02:28 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Lunar475

wrote:
[...]

Doh! Add htpp:// - then it works.
Old September 5th 10, 03:44 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
bill lord

On Sun, 05 Sep 2010 10:46:40 +0100, Dougal
DougalATHisKennel.free-online.co.uk wrote:

The link originally supplied by Bill worked and still works!

http://www.tunshill.myzen.co.uk/logancl.jpg

It better had do it is in my webspace and I certainly have not deleted
it. From my machine it works directly with