Gone quiet?

Old October 10th 10, 04:15 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
John B[_3_]

Default Gone quiet?

Has it all gone quiet here?

Old October 10th 10, 05:02 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Roy

John B said the following on 10/10/2010 17:15:
Has it all gone quiet here?

Low season + golden oldies discount + 7 for 5 or midweek half price offers
+ kids at school (except those that have been excluded) & good weather.

We have only come home to pay bills.

Roy
Old October 10th 10, 05:25 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Philip Adams

On 10/10/2010 17:15, John B wrote:
Has it all gone quiet here?

Oh no! Someone will start up their generator now. ;-)
Old October 10th 10, 06:34 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
harry pleavin

Busy packing van etc. for Spain
"John B" wrote in message
Has it all gone quiet here?

Old October 10th 10, 07:34 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DieSea

"Harry Pleavin" wrote in message
Busy packing van etc. for Spain
"John B" wrote in message
Has it all gone quiet here?

Lucky person

Would do my aching bones the world of good

Two people I know are all ready in Spain

Takes a month to get there with the van and a month back

Nice easy trip for some one who's 70 + !!!

Home for Christmas and back out again until Easter

I wish !!!!
--
DieSea

Old October 10th 10, 09:06 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
John B[_3_]

I found out why it had gone quiet. My news server has gone awol and messages
are no longer received even though it says connecting. Mid September was the
last one. I've found another server, so hopefully normal service might be
resumed.

John B

"John B" wrote in message
Has it all gone quiet here?