caravan check list

Old July 13th 03, 04:44 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Tony Penner

Default caravan check list

i remember downloading one in word format but seem to of lost it.
anyone oblige?

Old July 14th 03, 09:12 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
mo

What you supposed to do with it??

--
(All Incoming and Outgoing Emails Scanned With Norton Antivirus 2003)

"Steve" wrote in message
Tony

I don't know where this one came from but have it anyway. I think it may

be
the caravan club's version.

Cheers

Steve

Old July 15th 03, 10:17 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Steve

"Steve" wrote in message
Tony

I don't know where this one came from but have it anyway. I think it may

be
the caravan club's version.

Cheers

Steve

Do with what Mo....the list or the van.......? Sorry being
awkward......click on the attachment icon to open the file !

Steve

Old July 15th 03, 02:18 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Andy Luckman

In article , mo
wrote:

What you supposed to do with it??

Do with WHAT? Your upside down and untrimmed post?

--
AJL Electronics (G6FGO) : Satellite and TV aerial systems

** Would you like to learn to post effectively? **
** http://www.allmyfaqs.com/faq.pl?How_to_post **

Old July 16th 03, 10:57 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
jo

The reason I asked -- as when I downloaded and opened it it came up with a
load of "tick-boxes" that didn't work.

I thought it was some sort of form for filling in -- but perhaps it is only
for printing??