Enduro motor mover

Old January 29th 11, 04:20 PM
toolpusher toolpusher is offline
Junior Member

Smile Enduro motor mover

Hi

My son (god bless him) has gone out and bought us a Enduro mover (model EM4444) for our 2010 Sprite Alpine as according to him we are getting "on a bit". Hes a bit impulsive and just bought the mover without checking it will fit my van. Had a quick look at it and think it will fit OK. Before I get my old body under the van to try and fit this good looking bit of kit does anyone know if it will fit straight out the box or will I need anything extra, or even worse that it will not fit at all!!

regards
TP