Help Needed

Old July 26th 11, 02:46 PM
katie katie is offline
Junior Member

Default Help Needed

Hi I;ve Just Purchased My Very First Caravan A Secondhand Elldis Mistral 2 Berth And I Am At My Wits End Trying To Figure Out How The Electrics Work From The Leisure Battery,i Have Hooked Her Up To The Mains And Everything Seems To Be Working Alright But When I Try The Power From The Battery I End Up Not Knowing Which Buttons To Press To Get It Working.i Wounder If There Is Anyone Who Can Help Me,it Has A Mp5 Conector Charger Which I Don't Seem To Understand
Thanks
Katie