Merry Christmas

Old December 20th 10, 10:33 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
bill lord

Default Merry Christmas

It's gone very quiet in here so a very merry Christmas to everyone.

Bill Lord

e-mail messages to bill dot lord at tunshill dot co dot uk
Old December 21st 10, 01:20 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
A Plumber

"bill lord" wrote in message

It's gone very quiet in here so a very merry Christmas to everyone.

Bill Lord

e-mail messages to bill dot lord at tunshill dot co dot uk

And to you Bill, plus all 'vanners, and a happy and healthy new year.
hope everyone has remembered to drain down.

Old December 21st 10, 08:22 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
GrahamW

"bill lord" wrote in message

It's gone very quiet in here so a very merry Christmas to everyone.

Bill Lord

Yes. A merry Christmas to all. Had planned New Year in Nottingham to see the
inlaws ( not the outlaws) but have put that on hold. The site is at the top
of a slippery hill :-((

What if the Hokey Cokey IS what it's all about?

Old December 21st 10, 09:57 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
harry pleavin

"bill lord" wrote in message

It's gone very quiet in here so a very merry Christmas to everyone.

Bill Lord

e-mail messages to bill dot lord at tunshill dot co dot uk

Cheers Bill nice to know others still check this group even after the recent
'invasion'. Hope that you, your family and all the other caravanners out
there have a good one. I also hope the weather eases for those (like me) who
are hoping to rally or camp over New Year, cheers, Harry

Old December 21st 10, 11:45 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Sheila & Les

"Harry Pleavin" wrote in message

"bill lord" wrote in message

It's gone very quiet in here so a very merry Christmas to everyone.

Bill Lord

e-mail messages to bill dot lord at tunshill dot co dot uk

Cheers Bill nice to know others still check this group even after the
recent 'invasion'. Hope that you, your family and all the other
caravanners out there have a good one. I also hope the weather eases for
those (like me) who are hoping to rally or camp over New Year, cheers,
Harry

All the best to everybody

Les and Sheila

Old December 21st 10, 11:59 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
A Plumber

"GrahamW" wrote in message
"bill lord" wrote in message

It's gone very quiet in here so a very merry Christmas to everyone.

Bill Lord

Yes. A merry Christmas to all. Had planned New Year in Nottingham to see
the inlaws ( not the outlaws) but have put that on hold. The site is at
the top of a slippery hill :-((

What if the Hokey Cokey IS what it's all about?

there isn't any snow in Nottingham at the moment, fingers crossed we will
miss it

Old December 21st 10, 05:30 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Paul - xxx

bill lord wrote:

It's gone very quiet in here so a very merry Christmas to everyone.

Bill Lord

e-mail messages to bill dot lord at tunshill dot co dot uk

Nice one, Bill and I'd like to echo the sentiments.

Merry christmas and happy new year to you all ...

We're off to West Stockwith for new year, a gang of us in seven
caravans kids included, from the 29th ish, I think. If anyone's in the
area we'll probably have three/four gazebo's up around the awning and a
party going most days/nights, all welcome, 'specially if you bring some
eatables and a (nother) bottle or three ...

--
Paul - xxx