Chicken Barn CL near Holt in Norfolk

Old December 24th 10, 01:34 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
bill lord

Default Chicken Barn CL near Holt in Norfolk

Has anyone been there who would be prepared to tell me a bit about it.
Looking on Google earth shows me a site that would be ideal for me but
the one review on this site that I have found is a bit disparaging
about just how to level a caravan on it. If someone has any other
thoughts I would very much appreciate them.

Merry Christmas

Bill Lord

e-mail messages to bill dot lord at tunshill dot co dot uk
Old December 24th 10, 04:44 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Dougal

On 24/12/2010 14:34, bill lord wrote:
Has anyone been there who would be prepared to tell me a bit about it.
Looking on Google earth shows me a site that would be ideal for me but
the one review on this site that I have found is a bit disparaging
about just how to level a caravan on it. If someone has any other
thoughts I would very much appreciate them.

Merry Christmas

Bill Lord

e-mail messages to bill dot lord at tunshill dot co dot uk

He had a motorhome - 'nuff said!

Old December 28th 10, 11:04 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
bill lord

On Sun, 26 Dec 2010 12:16:46 +0000 (UTC), Stephan Bird
wrote:

On Fri, 24 Dec 2010 14:34:03 +0000 in
, bill lord wrote:

Has anyone been there who would be prepared to tell me a bit about it.
Looking on Google earth shows me a site that would be ideal for me but
the one review on this site that I have found is a bit disparaging about
just how to level a caravan on it. If someone has any other thoughts I
would very much appreciate them.

I thought you said you were banned from ukcs, or is there a gateway
between the two? I'm sure I've seen a similar post there recently

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I was posting on there a day after I was banned,
just use a diferent name, email address and other details. It is the
only place where I ever post under a pseudonym. I decided that the
good bits were worth a bit of aggro.

Old December 28th 10, 12:02 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
JTM

In article ,
bill lord wrote:
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I was posting on there a day after I
was banned, just use a diferent name, email address and
other details. It is the only place where I ever post
under a pseudonym. I decided that the good bits were
worth a bit of aggro. Bill Lord I've taken a vow of
poverty To annoy me send money

Ah but...
Do you have a sig without a sig seperator like you do on
usenet?
John

--
John Mulrooney

I had a friend once. . . but the lead broke and he ran off
Old December 28th 10, 12:38 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
hugh

In message , bill lord
writes

, bill lord wrote:

Has anyone been there who would be prepared to tell me a bit about it.
Looking on Google earth shows me a site that would be ideal for me but
the one review on this site that I have found is a bit disparaging about
just how to level a caravan on it. If someone has any other thoughts I
would very much appreciate them.

I thought you said you were banned from ukcs, or is there a gateway
between the two? I'm sure I've seen a similar post there recently

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I was posting on there a day after I was banned,
just use a diferent name, email address and other details. It is the
only place where I ever post under a pseudonym. I decided that the
good bits were worth a bit of aggro.
Bill Lord

e-mail messages to bill dot lord at tunshill dot co dot uk

But no-one on a forum will ever send you money because they are not
allowed to annoy people.
--
hugh
common sense." Buddha
Old December 28th 10, 02:51 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
bill lord

On Tue, 28 Dec 2010 13:02:26 +0000 (GMT), JTM
wrote:

In article ,
bill lord wrote:
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I was posting on there a day after I
was banned, just use a diferent name, email address and
other details. It is the only place where I ever post
under a pseudonym. I decided that the good bits were
worth a bit of aggro. Bill Lord I've taken a vow of
poverty To annoy me send money

Ah but...
Do you have a sig without a sig seperator like you do on
usenet?
John

I have a signature which does have a separator something which I had
not noticed that does not appear on my messages here, Mind you not
knowing any better I just had not noticed and agent simply puts it
into place each time.