Archies Campings

Old January 6th 11, 02:16 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Keith

Default Archies Campings

Updated as of 1/1/2001.

Europe or individual countries/areas, Archies (allish), Camping cheque,
Camping card ACSI options.

Regards,

Keith

Old January 6th 11, 06:05 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
David Klyne[_3_]

Keith

I assume that is 2011?
The link is here http://www.archiescampings.eu/eng1/

David

Old January 7th 11, 01:02 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Keith

David,

Yes. I use the numeric keypad and must have hit a 0 instead of a 1.
Whilst quoting links, I find this is useful for looking at sites in areas of
Europe yet to visit:

http://www.archiescampings.eu/view/

o.uk...

Old January 7th 11, 07:02 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
David Klyne[_3_]

Keith

Thats a handy looking link, thanks.

David