Just testing

Old January 29th 11, 09:35 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
harry pleavin

Default Just testing

Is anyone out there? Knock three times if you are there. I've never known it
so quiet, where is everyone?

Old January 29th 11, 09:43 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
John Moppett[_2_]

Harry Pleavin wrote:
Is anyone out there? Knock three times if you are there. I've never known it
so quiet, where is everyone?

knock, knock, knock, breaks the silence!!
Old January 29th 11, 10:05 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Paul - xxx

Harry Pleavin wrote:

Is anyone out there? Knock three times if you are there. I've never
known it so quiet, where is everyone?

Knock x 3

Nothing to say about caravanning really, not done any for a few weeks.

--
Paul - xxx
Old January 29th 11, 10:59 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Roy

Harry Pleavin said the following on 29/01/2011 10:35:
Is anyone out there? Knock three times if you are there. I've never known it
so quiet, where is everyone?

Hibernating!

Roy
Old January 29th 11, 11:39 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Long tall ugly

On Sat, 29 Jan 2011 10:35:37 -0000, "Harry Pleavin"
wrote:

Is anyone out there? Knock three times if you are there. I've never known it
so quiet, where is everyone?

Waiting for the cold to go so I can fit the mover, repair sagging
floor and repair wet ingress to the side, all before we go away in
June.
Roll on the wormer weather
John
Old January 29th 11, 12:19 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
GrahamW

"Harry Pleavin" wrote in message
Is anyone out there? Knock three times if you are there. I've never known
it so quiet, where is everyone?

Still here. Just back from five day outing which was a postponed trip to
Nottingham to see the in-laws for Christmas.
Isn't it nice to have your own space to go back to when you've had enough.

Regards, Graham

Old January 29th 11, 02:47 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
David Klyne[_3_]

I look in everyday and I think yours is the first post for 22 days.

David

Old January 29th 11, 03:04 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
bill lord

On Sat, 29 Jan 2011 12:39:57 +0000, Long tall ugly
wrote:

Waiting for the cold to go so I can fit the mover, repair sagging
floor and repair wet ingress to the side, all before we go away in
June.

Typical caravanning experience then.
Bill Lord

e-mail messages to bill dot lord at tunshill dot co dot uk
Old January 30th 11, 08:14 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
John Moppett[_2_]

David Klyne wrote:
I look in everyday and I think yours is the first post for 22 days.

David

"Harry Pleavin" wrote in message
Is anyone out there? Knock three times if you are there. I've never known
it so quiet, where is everyone?

Me too! Perhaps we should post that we have looked, just to maintian a
list of those who are bothering?
Old January 30th 11, 03:01 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Lunar475

On Jan 30, 9:14*am, John Moppett wrote:
David Klyne wrote:
I look in everyday and I think yours is the first post for 22 days.

David

"Harry Pleavin" wrote in message
Is anyone out there? Knock three times if you are there. I've never known
it so quiet, where is everyone?

Me too! Perhaps we should post that we have looked, just to maintian a
list of those who are bothering?

I look in most days.