The season starts today

Old February 25th 11, 10:28 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
harry pleavin

Default The season starts today

We are off on our first rally of the 'season' today. Just want to test out
the van after it's service and before we head for Delft in Holland for a
five week C&CC rally. Anything special planned yourselves?

Old February 25th 11, 11:04 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Paul-xxx

Harry Pleavin wrote:

We are off on our first rally of the 'season' today. Just want to
test out the van after it's service and before we head for Delft in
Holland for a five week C&CC rally. Anything special planned
yourselves?

Last weekend we had a long weekend in York, three nights. Had a
weekend away a few weeks ago, but couldn't get away at New Year 'cos
the site called to say they were flooded and had closed!

Going to Cheltenham in a few weeks for the Gold Cup festival, that'll
be 4 nights away, then a week later another weekend away in Sunderland.
Few weeks after that we're again up north a bit to Middlesborough, then
a smattering of odd weekends and rallies before we have a fortnight in
France and Kent. Then a few more weekends and a fortnight in Cornwall.

Then we dunno .. we don't plan too far ahead ...

--
Paul - xxx