Connection of bar thermostatic shower valve to 15mm flexible

Old March 11th 11, 08:05 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
KeefieDee

Default Connection of bar thermostatic shower valve to 15mm flexible

Can anyone tell me the name of the threaded fitments I have connecting
15 mm flexible pipes to what I guess are 1/2 inch fittings on a bar
thermostatic shower? For strength I have added a wooden spacer to the
previously inadequate plasterboard support, so the existing fitments
are not long enough - and it is a 30 mile round trip to the nearest
plumbers merchant.

Keith

Old March 11th 11, 08:06 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
KeefieDee

On Mar 11, 9:05*pm, Keefiedee wrote:
Can anyone tell me the name of the threaded fitments I have connecting
15 mm flexible pipes to what I guess are 1/2 inch fittings on a bar
thermostatic shower? *For strength I have added a wooden spacer to the
previously inadequate plasterboard support, so the existing fitments
are not long enough - and it is a 30 mile round trip to the nearest
plumbers merchant.

Keith

Oops sorry, wrong group!