Where's Mavis?

Old March 26th 11, 06:42 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Neil McD.[_3_]

Default Where's Mavis?

I hope I haven't missed the usual hilarious summer-time reminder...

--
Neil McD.
Old March 27th 11, 08:21 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Roy

Neil McD. said the following on 26/03/2011 19:42:
I hope I haven't missed the usual hilarious summer-time reminder...

Yup - The clocks went back last night!

Roy
Old March 27th 11, 09:51 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Paul - xxx

Roy wrote:

Neil McD. said the following on 26/03/2011 19:42:
I hope I haven't missed the usual hilarious summer-time reminder...

Yup - The clocks went back last night!

One of ours went sideways .. it fell off the mantelpiece.

--
Paul - xxx
Old March 27th 11, 11:30 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mal

Roy wrote:
Neil McD. said the following on 26/03/2011 19:42:
I hope I haven't missed the usual hilarious summer-time reminder...

Yup - The clocks went back last night!

Roy

You're going to be late for work then I'd guess! Forward they went -
most of them anyway