CC Vouchers

Old April 4th 11, 07:25 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Tim[_7_]

Default CC Vouchers

Once again I am stuck with "short dated" club vouchers expiring end of
June and end of july. I think these are unfairly administrated as
again you cant use them for the summer holidays. Now i note Barclays
have moved the goalposrs so you now need 3000 points to get a voucher.
Anyway the reason for this post is that i see on ebay people are
selling these vouchers so at least you can something back rather than
lose out completely. As they clearly state not for resale is there a
consequence in selling them and indeed redeeming ones you havent
actually earnt?
Old April 4th 11, 09:48 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DieSea[_2_]

"Tim" wrote in message
Once again I am stuck with "short dated" club vouchers expiring end of
June and end of july. I think these are unfairly administrated as
again you cant use them for the summer holidays. Now i note Barclays
have moved the goalposrs so you now need 3000 points to get a voucher.
Anyway the reason for this post is that i see on ebay people are
selling these vouchers so at least you can something back rather than
lose out completely. As they clearly state not for resale is there a
consequence in selling them and indeed redeeming ones you havent
actually earnt?

Free Lunch ???

I doubt it

--

DieSea

Old April 8th 11, 11:29 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
David Klyne[_3_]

Do they have any indication on them that they are issued to an indvidual
person? If not its difficult to see how the Club would be bothered to follow
that up. People have the same concerns about selling surplus Camping
Cheques. As to the issue of them being short dated perhaps if people
complained to the Club they might review that policy. I have never felt that
the CC credit card reward scheme was particularly generous, even before they
reduced the rewards. To me the Tesco cc is good because I get my free
Eurotunnel crossing.

David