site northumberland

Old May 6th 11, 10:36 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
polly filler

Default site northumberland

Hi All,
About 3 yrs ago I went on a site from which I could see Bamburgh castle.
Northumberland.
I would like to go to the same site again, but I have forgotten the name
(senior moment) and
I cannot find it in any book or online, it isn't Budle bay or the one next
to it.
can anyone please help with this site name?
Thanks in advance

Old May 6th 11, 10:40 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DieSea[_2_]

"polly filler" wrote in message
o.uk...
Hi All,
About 3 yrs ago I went on a site from which I could see Bamburgh castle.
Northumberland.
I would like to go to the same site again, but I have forgotten the name (senior
moment) and
I cannot find it in any book or online, it isn't Budle bay or the one next to
it.
can anyone please help with this site name?
Thanks in advance

Seafield or Hoseasons ??

Try Google

--

DieSea

Old May 6th 11, 11:05 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
polly filler

"DieSea" wrote in message

"polly filler" wrote in message
o.uk...
Hi All,
About 3 yrs ago I went on a site from which I could see Bamburgh castle.
Northumberland.
I would like to go to the same site again, but I have forgotten the name
(senior moment) and
I cannot find it in any book or online, it isn't Budle bay or the one
next to it.
can anyone please help with this site name?
Thanks in advance

Seafield or Hoseasons ??

Try Google

--

DieSea

Many thanks for the reply, but I have just found it "Glororum camping site"