Jockey wheel spare parts.

Old May 18th 11, 01:00 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Tim[_7_]

Default Jockey wheel spare parts.

Over the weekend my Alko jockey wheel red knob on the top of the
winding handle decided to crack and lose its grip. (97 Bailey Ranger).
Anyone know who might supply this part??
Tks
Old May 18th 11, 01:15 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
John Sullivan[_3_]

"Tim" wrote in message
Over the weekend my Alko jockey wheel red knob on the top of the
winding handle decided to crack and lose its grip. (97 Bailey Ranger).
Anyone know who might supply this part??
Tks

Try PREMIER TOWING CENTRE
UNIT 15, WHITEHALL ID. PARK, TIPTON DY4 7JY
0121 520 6858

Old May 18th 11, 01:16 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Dougal

On 18/05/2011 14:00, Tim wrote:
Over the weekend my Alko jockey wheel red knob on the top of the
winding handle decided to crack and lose its grip. (97 Bailey Ranger).
Anyone know who might supply this part??
Tks

Although this specific item doesn't seem to be listed I'm sure that
Al-ko themselves will help.

http://shop.al-ko.co.uk/

There's also a link to find their local agents.

Top level URL:
http://www.al-ko.co.uk/
Old May 18th 11, 02:31 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

"Tim" wrote in message
Over the weekend my Alko jockey wheel red knob on the top of the
winding handle decided to crack and lose its grip. (97 Bailey Ranger).
Anyone know who might supply this part??

Try your local caravan dealer but it might be he only has a complete jockey
wheel and maybe not of Al-ko manufacture.
It might not be a bad idea to think about a complete assembly as yours is 14
years old and you might find a different choice of wheel on it makes it
easier to push the caravan on grass.